June 15, 2008

google it.

I have officially decided this week that my life and circle of influence has become entirely TOO FAR reaching.

In the course of one week, I have:

  • Met someone who grew up with the family of one of my close friends I graduated college with in Oklahoma
  • Met the brother-in-law of someone who I went to high school with in Missouri
  • Had a friend Google “ancient temple complex” and had my name/picture pop up

The world is just getting a little too small.  :)   The Google one especially creeped me out.  yikes.    

 

In other news … one of these days I’m going to let you into this new world of mine.  The Lord is trying to give me a lesson or two on contentment …. so I’m trying to focus on the good right now …. I know that there’s plenty of it, so I’ll attempt to share ….  And I’ll try to include pictures.  :)


In the meantime, I’ll leave you with the most brilliant idea … EVER.   What could it possibly be????   The answer?   Asian Game Shows.  (Deborah, this 1st game would be simply fantastic for Young Life)  Enjoy.

Marshmallows & Rubberbands



Human Tetris


4 comments:

J May said...

Haha, I googled that and saw your WR blog! That's crazy! Way to live an interesting enough life that you come up under random, cool phrases!

Those japanese shows are hilarious. I hadn't seen the rubber band one before. I think this show is kinda funny. It kind of pokes fun at japanese shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pPgR-xzK0M&feature=user

Oh, and actually I saw Martha's blog on your little previewer over there to the left. She has great interests!

Martha said...

sorry to be such a jerk and JUST now respond to your question about coffee grounds on gardens like a month ago...used coffee grounds are a good source of nitrogen so it kind of acts a natural fertilizer for the chemical make-up of the soil which in turn, produces full, luscious flowers, plants, or vegetables! anything technical and sciencey beyond that, i don't know...that is all i know.

i googled it to learn more and found this to be an interesting article... http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nwgardens/143052_lovejoy09.html

and yes, you should totally start a garden...dogs and babies and husbands are so last year, gardens are IT...

Esther said...

I'm glad that I have a common name google-wise. I'm also glad when I can google-stalk a guy with an unusual name. :P

that game show - tetris is HILARIOUS! My friends that watched it with me thought it was to entertain americans. I had to inform them that the world doesn't revolve around them.

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh I love it..I am totally using that for Young Life Club! Thanks for the idea:) Love you friend.