- i discovered while flossing that i have a chipped tooth. !!!???! first of all - how the heck does THAT happen? i have no idea. it's slight - but it's also not a good thing when you don't have dental insurance. there are days when i look up at the sky ... and sigh ... and wonder to myself if i'll ever be a normal adult human being with insurance. eek.
- a friend described me the other day as "predictably unpredictable." i think it suits me. whether a good thing or a bad thing, i'm still not sure.
- who puts their dogs in baby strollers?! i mean honestly.
- i realized the other day that if i could live in any catalogue - i believe it would have to be J Crew. and my imaginary catalogue home would look a whole lot like a cross between Pottery Barn and World Market ... with maybe a bit of the simplicity of IKEA or Crate and Barrel thrown in there. you might be thinking to yourself - "i could never picture Michelle in $90 khakis with a cardigan on her $3,000 sofa with paisley pillows ...... " That's the problem. I'm too cheap for that type of dream catalogue life. I could never actually go through with it. Maybe once I have a real paycheck these dreams can crystalize .... until then, I'll be at Target.
- I've never been north of Baltimore. I'm attempting to fix that problem - we shall see what happens.
- despite what i previously said about being cheap - i think i count 3 exceptions ... iTunes, used bookstores, and previously viewed DVDs from Blockbuster. i have issues.

a perfect example of why J Crew is awesome - you can visit glaciers in tiny rowboats.
welp, that's what's been on my mind lately. what are your issues and dream catalogues? :) love.

4 comments:
this post was simply splendid
not only visit glaciers in little row boats, but look awesome doing it.
I chipped the bottom of my tooth when I was little on a wagon handle...that was back in the day when the handles were metal and heavy!
Also, you need to check out the $5 movies at Target and Wal-Mart...way better than previously viewed at Blockbuster! That's my addiction!
It's raining in Baltimore... and I've got you on my mind! You would look lovely in a glacier frosted row boat, and if you could take pictures of your words on paper, they would be a hit catalogue.
Post a Comment