before beginning again here, you might want to know where i've come from. i returned home about 2 months ago after traveling the world with a missions program called the World Race.
i've found that coming home from a year like i've had has been more difficult than i anticipated. not necessarily the coming home part, but the explaining the last year of my life part. i'm hoping that these next few videos will give you a better understanding of my year -- and why it's just so hard to to put into words. it was the best year ever .... but yet one of the hardest of my life to date. despite everything, i wouldn't go back on my decision to go on the World Race, and i know that i'm more "me" because of this last year of my life.
i hope you enjoy the quick glimpse!
.
.
I'm Going on the Race ...
Mexico
Agapelution
Beautiful World
Jose in Costa Rica
Stephanie in Nicargua
Girls' Day in Peru
Mozambique
Khmer Rouge
One Voice
Hong Kong Race Day
And ...
Are You Ready??

14 comments:
Hey Michelle! Sounds like your trip was amazing, but I want to know what is going on in your life now. :) Let me know.
hmmm ... i would love to, but unfortunately, i know several marks ... and who this is exactly is not immediately coming to me. sorry?? :) how about YOU let me know.
full names people - i'm pretty popular.
Mark Jassey, I put that in my name deal and put my e-mail but apparently it doesn't show that.
hey babe . . . iloveit!!!
my blog is
www.iseethemoon.wordpress.com
excited to hear about your life :)
much love,
nattie
Glad you made it home safely and are back on the blogging community! Welcome home mitch!
AMAZING!!!! I only got to look at two videos and it was amazing! I loved the Mexico video. I LOVE brown people. The kids are amazing. Im sure you fell in love with all of them! I cant wait to watch the rest!
PS. lets be blog friends!
I'm crying...literally crying! I miss our life in that world!! Thanks for the blast from the past! Love you!
Sister... I love you. I agree with Erin...
Kelly
Ah meeshka. Love you!
yay to the blogger people!
I always loved reading your blog when you were traveling around the world. I'm glad you are sharing your thoughts again.
i hate to do this again, but who is Aunt Sarah? i tried to go to your profile and it didn't work! i wasn't aware i even HAD an aunt sarah. :)
love love.
Pretty amazing synopsis- love traveling down memory lane.
I gotta go with erin on this one...but it makes me both laugh and cry to see everyone again - even if it is by video. Thanks michelle! Love you girl...
Post a Comment