hmmmm ... the title MUST have you hooked.
last night i spent the entire night with my new favorite boy. His name is TED.

i have come to face the reality that i am a geek at heart. so when i found out that i can enjoy my geek-like tendencies from the comfort of my own bed, i was thrilled. can you even imagine the days before we could rip off the neighbors' unprotected WiFi and have free, abundant internet? i sure can't.
anyway ..... my newest love goes by the name of TED. you can find him online at ted.com .... or even better ... you can subscribe to his podcast through iTunes.
the concept itself is incredible ..... "INSPIRED TALKS BY THE WORLD'S GREATEST THINKERS AND DOERS."
Last night i gazed into the brilliant expanses of the universe .... witnessed bioluminescent creatures light up the blackest depths of the sea .... listened to how Wikipedia is paving the way for a new set of economic laws in our modern world .... caught a glimpse into life in North Korea .... heard a speech from a member of Kenya's Parliament ... and watched in awe as the inventor of Guitar Hero helped a man with cerebral palsy compose and play his own music.
as sad as it was that it was a Friday night .... i have to say that it was one of the best Friday nights I've had in a long while. :)
please go check TED out .... he would be pleased to meet you.
love love.

6 comments:
ummm thank you for my sweet comment on my blog and for saying that I actually sound smart???
Is this correct etiquette on how to respond to a comment that was made on my blog? I might need a blog writing etiquette class.
Does this work:
I am sad to hear that last Friday was one of the best Friday nights that you have had in awhile because I think you have spent a couple with me these past few months ... But I will for sure have to check TED out as long as you promise you don't mind sharing.
Thanks for the explanation, and no it isn't a lesbian blog, just two girls who might like to write together and work out together and get into tickle fights together ... i mean ...
Ted and my husband are friends. They spend quite a bit of quality time together.
Ah yes my dear, I must confess that I am a secret viewer of Ted as well. Also, I have been enjoying a few others...
check out
www.witness.org
www.workingfilms.org
Good stuff!
Ummmm its time to update your blog. Its been over a week. Did you move to Texas?
I must admit I have yet to check out Ted, but I do live only so far away from you now! Feel like a road trip sometime in the near future?
love love
Post a Comment